Kagnédjatou Joachim Silue’ born 1972 in Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire). Degree of Visual Arts Academy of Fine Arts in Bologna. Science degree and surveying degree. Painter, sculptor, designer with various editorial publications. He lives and works in Modena (Italy). He works at the Archaeological, Ethnological and Medieval Art Civic Museum of Modena where he teaches the visual arts to young people schools and high schools including university and adult students courses for several years. In 2009, in the exhibition“ Emozioni in terracotta Guido Mazzoni |Antonio Begarelli sculture del rinascimento emiliano”, He has made two sculptures in clay for the exhibition teaching at Foroboario curated by Giorgio Bonsanti and Francesca Piccini, director of the Civic Museum of Modena, with the patronage of the Ministry for Heritage and Cultural activities, the Emilia-Romagna Region, the Municipality and the Province of Modena (Italy). In 2005, in the exhibition “ informale ” , He led the educational workshop in the exhibition curated by Luca Massimo Barbero, curator of the Guggenheim Museum in Venice, the exhibition organized by the Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio of Modena, (Italy).
– “ The Juices Of Time” , Pavilion of the Côte d’Ivoire, at the 57th International Art Exhibition – La Biennale di Venezia 2017. Commissioner Yacouba Konaté, Curator Massimo Scaringella. Coordinator Embassy of Cote d’Ivoire in Italy with the Main support of Ministry of Culture and Francophonie.
–“Verso Cieli Azzurri “ , collective, with the Patronage of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and of the Italian Committee for UNICEF, from an idea of Sonia Arata, Luisa Mazza and Massimo Scaringella, curated by Luisa Mazza in the Sacred Basilica of SS Salvatore in Noto , The capital of the Baroque and UNESCO Heritage (Italy).
– “Luce Dipinta arcana e Stupenda. Sulle Orme di Goethe nella Tuscia” , collective in Stables of Palazzo Farnese of Caprarola, Congress Room, Rome. Curated by Anna Nassisi (Italy).
– “Segni d’artista “ , in the stables of Palazzo Farnese in Caprarola, Conference room, (Rome). By Anna Nassisi.
– “World Food Program EXPO Milano 2015” , Pavilion of the Côte d’Ivoire curated by the Institute of Culture, with the presence of the Minister of Economy and Agriculture. (Italy)
–“Contrastes and Utopias ” 4th edition Bienal del fin del Mundo 2014/2015, with the Italian delegation, by Massimo Scaringella director and founder of ‘Ars Maxjer Contemporary and “Fondacion Tres Pinos” in direct contact with different cultures and their views contemporary, as an interchange bridge between Italian art and the rest of the world, particularly with Argentina.
– “Sans titre” , in FAO headquarters in Rome curated Anna Nassisi, with the organization of the institution of the Cote d’Ivoire and presence by Ambassador of the Côte d’Ivoire in Italy Honorable Janine Tagliante Saracino.
– “Il collante”, Museum of Correggio, Palazzo dei Principi by Anna Nassisi, Massimo Guastella and critical texts by Vittoria Coen and Paul Donini, under the patronage of the Municipality of Correggio, the Province, the Emilia-Romagna Region and the Embassy of Côte d’Ivoire presence by Ambassador Honorable Janine Tagliante Saracino.
– “Strade “, group show at the Museum of Modena curated by Cristiana Zanasi under the patronage of the Municipality and the Province of Modena and the Emilia-Romagna Region (Italy)
– Collaborates with the Gallery Frank Pagès Genève (Switzerland)
– “Simposio della Scultura “, the Permanent Exhibition Map (Mediterranean Museum of Contemporary d’Arte Present) Brindisi, curated by Massimo Guastella under the patronage of the Ministry of Heritage and Culture, the Municipality and the Province of Brindisi (Italy).
– “1 = 2 “ , realization of a painting of 18 m2, in the council chamber of the City of Rio Saliceto (RE) and personal curated by Vittoria Coen, with the sponsorship of the Emilia-Romagna Region, the Municipality and the Province of Rio Saliceto, Reggio Emilia (Italy).
–“Colletive ” , House Gallery, Rome by Sauro Bocchi (Italy).
– “Energheia” in collaboration with the City of Montrouge, curated by Galerie Lisette Alibert Place des Vosges, Paris (France).
– Galerie Lisette Alibert, Place des Vosges, Paris (France).
– “No Borders – Beyond Borders”, Galleria Cavour International Art Center and Gallery edited by Raimonda Z. Bongiovanni Bongiovanni Galleries, sponsored by the Presidency of the Republic, the Senate, Chamber of Deputies, the Prime Minister, Ministry of Foreign Affairs , Ministry of National heritage and Cultural Affairs, the Conference of Regions, DARC “Direction for the Arts and for the Architecture” (Italy).
– “Contemporary Art “ , curated by Galerie Lisette Alibert, Place des Vosges, Paris (France).
– “Contemplazioni d’arte… Arte in Ospedale”, collective of Wall Hospital Pesaro curated by Roberta Ridolfi (Italy).
– “Art First”, and Bologna Art Fair, curated by Biagiotti Gallery (Italy).
– “Featured artists”, the Collective Art Exhibition at the Biagiotti Gallery, Florence curated by Awam Amkpa, Annalisa Butticci and Madala Hilaire (Italy).
– “Sans Titre “ , at the Palazzo Ducale Civic Gallery, Pavullo, curated by Paolo Donini, Julia Draganovic and Nadia Raimondi. Critical text by Paolo Donini, Nadia Raimondi and Julia Draganovic President of IKT International Association Of Curators of Contemporary Arts and the patronage of the Province of Modena and the Emilia Romagna Region (Italy).
– In the exhibition “Emozioni in terracotta Guido Mazzoni |Antonio Begarelli sculture del rinascimento emiliano”, He has made two sculptures in clay for the exhibition teaching at Foroboario curated by Giorgio Bonsanti and Francesca Piccini, director of the Civic Museum of Modena, with the patronage of the Ministry for Heritage and Cultural activities, the Emilia-Romagna Region, the Municipality and the Province of Modena (Italy).
– “Arte Insegna 2 “, Collective Artists of International renown, Paolo Icaro, Vittorio Messina, Luigi Stoisa, Marco Gastini, Mario Martinelli, Leonardo Mosso, Massimo Liotti, Marco Gastini, Eros Bonami, Adolfo Lugli, Marcela Barros and Laura Ambrosi curated by Mario Bertoni in Normano Castle of Aci Castello, Catania, the AIFIL project (Italy).
–“Arte Insegna “ , Collective Artists of International renown Gilberto Zorio, Joseph Kosuth, Pier Paolo Shoemakers, Paolo Icaro, Vittorio Messina, Ben Patterson, Louis Stoisa, Marco Gastini, Mario Martinelli … by Mario Bertoni Modena (Italy).
–“Triennale di Milano”, organized by the Galleria Pari & Dispari Project (Italy).
–“Un cuscino per sognare “ , Collective by the Galleria Pari & Dispari Project at White Box, Monaco of Bavaria (Germany).
–“ The Juices Of Time ” , By Commissioner Yacouba Konaté, Curator Massimo Scaringella. Coordinator Embassy of Cote d’Ivoire in Italy with the Main support of Ministry of Culture and Francophonie.
Edition APM 9788889109946
–“Viva Arte Viva”, National and Collateral Holdings, Commissioner Christine Macel.
Edition La Biennale Di Venezia 9788898727063
–“ Contrastes and Utopias ” 2014/2015 Bienal del Fin del Mundo
Edicionnes Fundacion Tres Pinos
–“ Il Collante” By Anna Nassisi, Massimo Guastella, Vittoria Coen and Paolo Donini
Edition APM 9788889109724
–“ 1=2” , By Vittoria Coen
Edition NUOVA GRAFICA
–“ Sans titre” By Paolo Donini, Nadia Raimondi and Julia Draganovic.
Edition NUOVA GRAFICA
2004 & 2005
–“ Arte Insegna” By Mario Bertoni
–“ Arte Insegna 2” By Mario Bertoni
Edition NUOVA GRAFICA